Our top priority is the health and well-being of our staff and customers. We are acting accordingly to the government guidelines and are following developments on a daily basis. We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here.
- We have cleaning, handwashing, and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2-metre distance in the workplace.
- Where people cannot be 2-metre apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
- Please sanitise your hands and wear a face mask (if applicable) when entering the shop.
- All items purchased online are thoroughly cleaned prior to dispatch.